Friday, February 6, 2009

This Week's Vendor: Uniquely You Photographs



My name: Arthine Saunders Thomas
Business name: Uniquely You Photographs
My e-mail: photographer1@uniquelyyouphotographs.com
Business website: http://www.uniquelyyouphotographs.com/



Business mailing address: P.O. Box 801 Richlands, NC 28574
Business phone: 910-324-2126

Bio: I am a native of Onslow County. Born in Richlands to Doug and Hazel Saunders. Graduated from Richlands High School and East Carolina University. I taught in the Onslow County School System for over 29 years retiring in June 2008. I have a daughter, Kimberly, and a granddaughter, Janiya. I am the widow of Michael Thomas.


Q1. The best advice I can give the bride and the groom it to remember that it is your day and your wishes, hopes, and dreams are what is most important.

Q2. The trend I see today is that couples are still doing the traditional things at their weddings, but putting their own unique "spin" on them.
Q3. The most touching thing I witnessed at a wedding reception was the groom "marrying" the 3 young stepdaughters with each getting their own ring.

No comments: