Sunday, February 8, 2009

This Weeks Vendor: Kathy Canby Cakes

I have been married for 35 years to my wonderful husband, Ron. Our son, Greg, is 20.
Both my husband and son have been very supportive and helpful with my business.
We have lived in Jacksonville since 1977 and I started decorating cakes as a hobby for friends and family in 1987. I started getting outside orders through word-of-mouth advertising.
At first, I was very nervous about doing cakes for others because I had so much to learn.
Fortunately, through the encouragement of my husband and some very loyal customers,
my confidence and abilities grew. Now that I am retired from my job on Camp Lejeune, I can devote more time to my passion for making delicious and beautiful cakes. To find out more about Kathy Canby Cakes visit: http://www.kathycanbycakes.com/

No comments: