When attending bridal shows, there are a few important things to remember. This will save you not only time, but added stress.
1. Wear comfortable clothes & shoes.
2. Don't bring your entire family or wedding party with you - too many opinions. Bring only 1 or 2, someone you trust, your fiancee, your mom, your best friend.
3. Bring a camera.
4. Be sure to eat a little something, don't go on a empty stomach, you may be tempted to fill up at the first food booth.
5. Be sure to talk to lots of vendors, even if at first, you don't see your color or your style. There is no way each vendor can bring all of their stuff. Check out their photos and ask lots of questions.
6. Make labels with your name, address, email & wedding date. Use these to register for door prizes at different vendor booths.
7. Bring a lightweight tote bag including a few zip lock bags. You may want to take home food to taste later.
8. Go through your bag of goodies & information when you get home when it is still fresh in your mind.
9. The cheapest is not always the best - go with the vendors that you feel comfortable with!
10. Have fun & enjoy!